Sunday, May 11, 2008

10May2008

This is an image of the back yard. That small tree in center of the picture is a dogwood. It's pupular around here and usually looks great. The previous owner didn't really water it too much, so i'm trying to revive it.


The grass grows so fast right now that i have to mow twice a week
This pictures shows the tale end of the azalea bushes blooming. I almost pulled them out before I moved in because i didn't know they were azalea bushes.
My roomate Sam has a motorcycle...soon i'll have one too =)
This is our garden. The radishes are doing really well.


All new paint, refinished floors.
New Chandeliers I put up these recessed lights in myself. I also had someone put the carpet in.

I haven't done much to the kitchen yet. The fridge (which came with the house) has a tv in it.
This is the "man room". My next projet will be redoing the ceiling -adding lights. This room took the brunt of the flooding mess. Because of that, i'm planning on putting in a sump pump as well.



No comments: