Monday, October 20, 2008

Utah Trip 19Oct08

Jeff is showing off our great dutch oven lunch
This is the bunch of us eating lunch at Little Valleys. This is my favorite place in Co-op.
From Left to Right Travis, Dad, Uncle Randy, and Sean
As usual, Uncle Randy had us working on the fence. Co-op is surrounded by about 10 miles of Fencing. 5 of those 10 miles are in thick forest and become damaged by falling trees. Here we are clearing a path for a 4-wheeler along the fence line. This will make future repairs on the fence alot easier.
You know you're a redneck when...
I was hiking by myself and realized that i had no gun. Luckily i had spent some time before hand learning the malignant pressure points of the deer.
Dad and Me
Travis, Wanted Dead or Alive
Two Law abiding citizens
"pull!"

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you took the time to learn the pressure points. Deer can be dangerous...;)

Kathi said...

These pictures are pretty funny. Travis sure looks like he is trying to be a tough guy. I love the one of everyone shoting together. I bet Mike wishes he was there. Hopefully next year. How's everything going?

DC Roses said...

So, did the military teach you those pressure points for the deer? I hope you are not thinking of using those skills on anyone at the clinic...

T*town said...

ok, it's been like 8 months since you posted DC Rose and i'm just reading it. Wonderful.