Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween in Iraq is much more fun when you wear fangs. Not just any fangs, but the really cool kind like they almost look like your real teeth. I don't know if you've seen Interview with the Vampire, but they wear fangs too. The only reason I know this is because it's on a 24 hr loop and runs constantly during breakfast and lunch. Which happens to be great viewing material while you're biting into lunch. Yuck!
I spend a few days planning my fangs. Should I do it this way or that way? I even got advice from other dentists in my clinic. After trying a few different ways, we all agreed that a suck-down splint with acrylic added is the best way.
I hope you had some fangs to wear during Halloween too!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! scary! Happy Halloween! and soon too be Thanksgiving!