
This is the banner that Charity made for me after i arrived home.
It was so great to see her!

This was my bunk in Kuwait. I was supposed to be there for at least until Jan 2nd. I'm so glad that they found me a last minute flight home. This was taken on Christmas Eve day.

Here is Dr Rose and I. I was very glad to see him. With him there, i was now permitted to start my travel back home!

Here is my award ceremony. It was so great to be doing this. My group had gone through this same thing one week prior.

Again, my traveling holiday. This is as festive as i could get!
1 comment:
Didn't know you were back yet. We are glad for your safe return. Mike didn't go deer hunting this year. He wanted to this year, but I think he didn't because you didn't go. Hopefully you guys can go this year. Do you know when Brian comes back?
Post a Comment