"where's the beach?"
No one here thinks that's a funny joke. But you know what they say, keep telling a joke until it's funny =)
Barren wasteland-
I have never experienced a more harsh climate. The sun comes up around 5am, and by 7am it's already hotter than 100 degrees out. Midday bring with it a pretty significant wind. The wind, of course, carries the sand/dirt all of over the place. And i mean everywhere!
Showering seems pointless (but i still do it) since by the time you get back to the tent, your covered in dirt again.
We live in tent city. Lots and lots of tents. It's hard to even imagine trying to make this country my home.
I have never experienced a more harsh climate. The sun comes up around 5am, and by 7am it's already hotter than 100 degrees out. Midday bring with it a pretty significant wind. The wind, of course, carries the sand/dirt all of over the place. And i mean everywhere!
Showering seems pointless (but i still do it) since by the time you get back to the tent, your covered in dirt again.
We live in tent city. Lots and lots of tents. It's hard to even imagine trying to make this country my home.
2 comments:
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't even try to imagine making that place your home! :)
I wouldn't dream of it. haha. There are no lakes here, and i don't think they've invented ski boats out here yet. =)
Post a Comment